How will you convince investors to invest in your business? Create a presentation using the following
PowerPoint (no more than 12 slides)
· If you select one of the PowerPoint formats, include bullets, relevant images, and the like, do not include paragraphs or full sentences on the slides.
· Your presentation needs to impress the investors; make it creative and interesting while including all the relevant information.
Include the following topics in your presentation:
· Include the company name and your name.
Outline of what the company does.
· What are you selling (product or services)
· Who is the target market for your product or services?
· How big is the market or industry on which you’re focusing?
· What are the growth opportunities?
· Who are your top 3 competitors?
Your Management Team.
· Who runs the business?
· What are their roles and key skills?
· How will your business make money?
· What key financial information does your audience need to decide whether to invest in you and your business?
· How much are you asking from investors and the equity given in exchange?
· How will the funds from investors be used?
· Why should the investors invest in this business and in you?
· Include a brief overview of your business: company name and what you are selling (a maximum of 3 sentences) in the discussion window and then attach PowerPoint using the Insert/Document option.
· You have been working with the information for this presentation all quarter in the discussion and assignments. This is not new information. Now is your chance to succinctly show investors what your chosen business is all about and why they should want to invest in you and your company.