Conceptualize your client based on identifying information and presenting issues.
· Identifying information includes age, gender, race, ethnicity, family, work status, educational background, and current educational status.
· Describe the presenting issue(s) of your chosen Riverbend City Counseling Center client. This should be a full paragraph, similar to how you would summarize a real student’s or client’s issues in their case file to describe the main issues you will be addressing.
· Apply an appropriate career counseling theory to your work with this client.
Based on assessment results and information obtained during sessions with your client, write a brief paragraph about each of the following:
· Knowledge and experience.
Discuss what themes emerged from the assessment data.
Identify three of your client’s career options including current labor market information.
Career Plan of Action
· Develop three long-term goals that your client would achieve within 3–5 years. These goals should be drawn from the client’s counseling sessions as well as the results of their completed assessments.
· List three short-term goals that your client could achieve in the next 3–6 months. These goals should be directly related to the skills your client needs to develop and the resources they will need to use to reach the long-term goals you listed above.
· Describe 2–3 counseling strategies and interventions that you will be doing in sessions with your client to help them develop the skills needed to move forward. Include one qualitative assessment to utilize based on your client’s presenting issue(s).
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
Length: 6–7 pages of content plus a title page and reference pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point. Use Microsoft Word.