Law enforcement training officers are responsible for training recruits to perform their duties safely and responsibly. Law enforcement officers must determine how relationships affect local residents.
Imagine that you are a law enforcement training officer in a city of 620,000 diverse citizens. You are developing an overview and presentation for a new officer training program on protecting your residents without infringing on their privacy.
Identify the topic you will be presenting on. Select 1 of the following issues:
- -Constitutional right to privacy
- -The panopticon society
- -Governmental surveillance
- -Private sector online data collection
- -Identity theft
- -Drug testing
- -Biometric identification
Develop a 175- to 350- word overview in which you explain what you will be presenting on. This will be handed out to the officers in the training session.
Create an 8- to 10-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes.
Include the following in your presentation:
- -Identification of the issue
- -Explanation of how this issue affects your diverse community
- -Specific recommendations you as law enforcement officers will implement to combat these issues
- -Summary of how you will protect your residents without infringing upon their privacy
- -Speaker notes that include what you would say in a live presentation
Cite at least 2 outside references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.