Submit a short paper describing earned value analysis and three methods used to estimate percent completion.
What to Submit:
Short papers should use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to the APA citation method. Page-length requirements: 1–2 pages.
· Include all of the main elements and requirements and cites multiple examples to illustrate each element.
· Provides in-depth analysis that demonstrates a complete understanding of multiple concepts.
· All of the course concepts are correctly applied.
· Draws insightful conclusions that are thoroughly defended with evidence.
· Incorporates many scholarly resources that effectively reflect the research’s depth and breadth.