Use the Internet and recall your readings in Chapter 15 of Introduction to Epidemiology and Chapter 15 of Epidemiology for Public Health Practice to complete this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the development of T2D in the U.S., and compare its development to developing countries in general.
- Using T2D statistics, compare the rates in the U.S. to the rates in your home state.
- In addressing community concerns, analyze the cost of treating T2D in your community. Suggest five (5) prudent steps to address the psychosocial proliferation of the disease. Provide support for your suggestion.
- Propose at least six (6) steps to address T2D in your current or previous workplace environment, and recommend the one (1) you believe to be the most important. Provide support for your recommendation.
- Use at least six (6) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. These must come from journal sources. Note: Fact Sheets, Wikipedia, and non-academic Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.