This assignment builds upon your work in Units 1–4.
Stock analysts scrutinize the financial data of companies to guide investors on investment decisions.
As a stock analyst, prepare a pitch book for a client who may want to invest in one of the two companies that you have researched. Utilize all of the information that you gathered from previous assignments in your presentation. In addition to that information, accomplish the following:
- Calculate the intrinsic price of both stocks with a stock valuation model.
- Forecast each company’s future income statement utilizing forecasted growth rates.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis for both companies.
- Recommend which of the two companies is the best investment.
Click on the following link to see a sample pitch book template:
Deliverable Requirements: Your pitch book presentation should have at least 75 slides (15 slides/per unit = 75 slides total) as an accumulation of all the slides from previous units. Limit the text on each slide, and use visuals to help engage your audience. The Notes section and APA-formatted references must be included within your presentation.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, that you will need the following:
- Title slide: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 75 slides.
- Body slides: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Using a variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference slide: References that align with your in-body academic sources should be listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format and use appropriate spacing, hanging indentation, italics, and uppercase and lowercase as appropriate for the type of resource that is used. Remember that the reference slide is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in your presentation. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.