using the article answer each questions SEPARATELY
1. In your own words explain the importance of health social movements?
2. Why do you think the researchers favored Embodied Health Movements (EHMs) compared to
the other subcategories?
3. Please chose one EHM example provided in the article and expand on the project. Utilize two of
the four approaches.
4. How would you apply social movement theory to a health related social problem?
5. Do you feel that EHMs are effective in promoting social movements in health? Why or why no