Statesmanship and Ethics Assignment Instructions
Read all instructions and the grading rubric carefully before beginning your Statesmanship and Ethics Assignment. You are responsible for reading and understood these documents.
This is a graduate-level research assignment designed to test your ability to conduct effective research, gain a nuanced understanding of complex concepts, synthesize the ideas reflected in your research with those reflected in your textbook readings, and to evaluate and apply these ideas to an issue of political economics.
As with all graduate-level assignments, you are expected to comport yourself with the highest writing, research, and ethical standards. To do well on this Statesmanship and Ethics Assignment, you must conduct high-quality research and offer a rich, well-supported analysis; mere opinion or conjecture will not suffice.
This Statesmanship and Ethics Assignment research paper must be 5–7 pages (not including title page, reference page, and any appendices) focusing on the role of statesmanship and ethics in public administration. Specifically, you must explain:
1. The role statesmanship should play in modern public administration.
2. How the issue of ethics is approached in public administration; and
3. How these matters may be evaluated considering biblical principles.
You must avoid careless or simple grammatical errors such as misspellings, incomplete sentences, comma splices, faulty noun/verb agreement, etc. Such errors will result in substantial point deductions.
Plagiarism in any form is strictly prohibited and may result in failure of the assignment, failure of the course, and/or removal from the program. It is your responsibility to ensure that you fully understand what constitutes the various forms of plagiarism and to avoid all forms of plagiarism.
· This Statesmanship and Ethics Assignment must be in current APA format with 1-inch margins, 12-pt Times New Roman font, and must include a title page and reference page.
· You must include citations to at least 4–7 appropriate sources (in addition to the course Read items, and the Bible) to fully support your assertions and conclusions.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.