Week 2 Compare and Contrast of System Development Approaches
- Read Chapter 6 of the Mastrian & McGonigle (2021) textbook. (See attcahed)
- After reflection, complete the provided worksheet.
- Describe the four different system development approaches discussed (Waterfall, Rapid prototyping or rapid application development (RAD), Object-oriented system development (OOSD), and Dynamic system development methods (DSDM).
- Along with the description, include advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
- Apply what you have learned in your research and include an example of a situation where each of the four types of system development approaches would be the preferred choice.
- Effectively communicate using well-constructed, thoughtful, organized writing, each of the grading element elements.
- Submission should be a Word or pdf document.
- The information can be presented using table formatting.
- Use APA formatting; include a title page, and any necessary references.