Research paper dealing with the topic of either Project Management, or Information Systems, or Knowledge Management Systems of 12-15 double-spaced pages, exclusive of the title/covering page, references page, and any appendixes if used, turned in as a Word document.
Topics need to be relevant to this class.
The final research paper must be in APA format. Make sure all references are cited. The paper will include:
· A title/covering page
· Table of contents/page numbers
· A description of the issue & research question
· A brief literature review *
· Discussion of the topic connecting with the reviewed literature
· Appendices (optional)
* A brief literature review is that section of your paper where you briefly explain how each of your chosen resources contributed to the development of your research paper. Generally, the breakdown on length of a research paper is as follows, ≤¼ introduction, ≤¼ literature review, ≥½ discussion, and ≤¼ conclusion. Do not discuss something in your conclusion you have not previously addressed in the discussion section.
You, the researcher, are encouraged to construct the topics as you see fit. The desired learning outcomes are for you to gain knowledge in the particular area or subset of the area and bring that knowledge to bear, if required, on the PBL of this course. The emphasis should be on analysis and not regurgitation. However, as future MBA graduates and business professionals, you must write with clarity, use correct grammatical construction, and strictly adhere to the APA format.
The paper will be evaluated (graded) based on the proper use of syntax (grammar, spelling), semantics, style, compliance with APA format, research question, content development, your personal sufficient and reasoned engagement of research, and originality of conclusion.