Instructions: Reflect on the knowledge you have gain in the course “Advanced Nursing Inquiry and Evidence Based Practice”, your expectations and final outcomes.
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
This course examines the progression from nursing inquiry to nursing practice under the framework of nursing theory. Students will examine the historical foundations of nursing theory and the impact of these models on nursing research. Students will examine the role of nursing research in advanced nursing practice and evaluate models used to guide evidence-based practices. The course focuses on the critical assessment of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and examines how these data are applied in the development of change initiatives in the healthcare delivery system.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Integrate theory, evidence, clinical judgment, research, and interprofessional perspectives using translational processes to improve practice and associated health outcomes for patient aggregates.
- Support the ethical conduct of research and translational scholarship.
- Analyze evidence for improving advanced nursing practice using critical appraisal techniques.
- Report to a variety of audiences the evidence base for practice decisions, including the credibility of sources of information and the relevance to the practice problem confronted.
- Translate research and other forms of knowledge to improve practice processes and outcomes.
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– The discussion must address the topic
– Rationale must be provided
– Use at least 600 words (no included 1st page or references in the 600 words)
– Use 3 academic sources. Not older than 5 years
– Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT allowed