This is a continuation of an assignment that has been working. The previous work attached with sample paper. Use sample for formating.
- Submit your Research Design
- Review your articles/sources and continue writing your 25 -page literature review due week eight
Research Design is due at the end of Week 7: describe how you will test the hypothesis and carry out your analysis. This section describes the data to be used to test the hypothesis, how the student will operationalize and collect data on his/her variables, and the analytic methods that to be used, noting potential biases and limitations to the research approach. It should include:
- Identification and operationalization (measurement) of variables.
- A sampling plan (i.e., study population and sampling procedures, if appropriate).
- Justification of case studies used.
- Data collection/sources (secondary literature, archives, interviews, surveys, etc.).
- a summary of analysis procedures (pattern-matching, etc.); and
- Limitations of study and bias discussion.