Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Disorders
Develop an IEP of 1,000-1,250 words that includes a design and evaluations of the appropriate individualized education goals and the issues surrounding the disorder.
· Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals to meet the needs of the student.
· Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?
· What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?
· What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system?
· Discuss treatment options.
· Discuss the rehabilitation.
· Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations.
· Describe the teacher’s responsibilities in terms of meeting the needs of students with curvature of the spine, hip conditions, limb deficiency, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and musculoskeletal disorders