This assignment builds upon your work in Units 1 and 2.
A team’s success or failure depends on its individual members’ behaviors. Negative behavior by one team member can be enough to derail the success of the team. Every team member or workgroup has an ethical responsibility to take one’s duties seriously. The job of the leader is to foster ethical accountability. In this unit, you will guide team development that supports a culture of ethics in the workplace.
For Part 3 of the report on ethics, create a team development plan that identifies 2–3 challenges of leading teams or workgroups in the workplace. You will discuss the following:
- Determine if the challenges are cultural or ethical in nature.
- Discuss each challenge and provide an example of each and the impact on both the team members and the organization.
- Provide a solution for each challenge selected.
- Discuss how each solution supports the culture of the organization.
Your development plan must be at least 5 pages in length. Be sure to cite sources using APA properly; include references and in-text citations.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.