Based on the information covered in this course, You will write an 8 – 12 page paper. It must include the following items:
- A purpose statement for a study.
- State at least one research question related to the study.
- State 3 different sets of hypotheses (null and alternative) derived from that research question that each use a different quantitative analytical technique to analyze.
- Describe the data collection methods that could be used.
- Propose appropriate statistical techniques that would be used to test the hypotheses.
No data should actually be collected, but the methods that would be used for data collection and analysis should be described in sufficient detail that someone could pick up the paper and conduct the study.
Be sure to review the scoring rubric for this assignment.
This paper should be submitted no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT of Module 8 to the appropriate assignment folder. (This assignment folder may be linked to Turnitin.)