Final Course Project: We have covered almost 150 years of American literature and American Civil Rights. For this project you have the freedom to explore any writer or time period/movement covered in this class. I encourage you to revisit your journals for ideas.
- The topic must be focused with a specific thesis.The topic must be on an author/time period/movement and two (2) pieces of writing we have read in this class.
- No more than 20% of the JOURNAL should be quotes and paraphrasing.
- The focus must be on your own ideas, analysis, reactions to the writer or literature. A clear and focused thesis is required.
- 6-8 double spaced page
- Cite all sources in MLA Format. A works cited page and corresponding intext citations are required.
- A minimum of three scholarly sources from the APUS library.
- Well written and proofread.