IT Project managers do a lot more than calculations and reporting; they must keep the team on track, ensure ethical decisions are made, deal with conflict, and, depending on the type of organization, they may perform employee evaluations, issue bonuses, hire and lay off personnel, and other tasks. In this paper, you will discuss some of the key elements of the project management process.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Discuss at least two (2) different roles that IT project managers can play in organizational leadership.
- Describe at least three (3) human resource factors that affect project management.
- Recommend at least three (3) conflict resolution techniques that IT project managers can utilize to keep team members productive.
- Explain at least three (3) leadership approaches and when they are best utilized.
- Describe at least three (3) ethical situations or dilemmas that IT project managers might face in their role within an organization.
- Assess the role of technology in project management.
- Use at least four (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.