· For the Module 7 brief, you will discuss a nation from the Global South
You will discuss the following from both a Biblical and a political perspective:
· What strengths and weaknesses exist within the nation state’s political structures and arrangements?
· What strengths and weaknesses exist within the nation state’s economic structure?
· In conclusion, how well does this nation-state balance liberty, justice, stability and prosperity (LJSP)?
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
· The paper should be 2-3 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in Turabian format.
· All required readings and presentations from Module 6, and any relevant readings and presentations from Modules 1-5 must be cited.
3-5 additional sources must be used. These need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.