1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: minimum 5 references. Only allowed scholarly nursing articles from CINAHL as a resource
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Capstone for Professional Nursing Practice
1. Describe caring attributes of the culture where you currently practice (Elder population)
2. Which attributes stand out as having significant influence on patients, nurses, and other healthcare professionals?
3. How do you see effective communication relating to patient outcomes in this setting?
a. What is the evidence for this?
Part 2: Capstone for Professional Nursing Practice
Topic: Change is part of our daily healthcare environment. Clinical nursing judgments based on quality and safety, as well as protocols and standards, reflect our patient-centered care values.
1. What steps could you take to develop more resilience in your practice setting?
2. How might you communicate a change in practice to patients and nursing peers?
Part 3: Capstone for Professional Nursing Practice
Topic: Elderly and resilence
The purpose of the iCARE Paper assignment is to explore the concept of interprofessional teams and patient outcomes. Nursing supportive actions of compassion, advocacy, resilience, and evidence-based practice will serve as a way to apply care concepts.
Apply the components of the iCARE concept to interprofessional teams in a short paper.
iCARE components are:
E vidence-Based Practice (EBP)
How could you contribute to an interprofessional team and patient outcomes through nursing actions of
d. evidence-based practice
Only allowed scholarly nursing articles from CINAHL as a resource
Only use the template attached: iCare Assignment Template download (File 1)
Elements of iCARE paper
a. Explain the type of work setting you are discussing and whether interprofessional teams are currently present. If interprofessional teams are present, indicate a team function that could be improved. If interprofessional teams are NOT present, indicate what type of team you think might be possible in the setting.
2. Describe a nursing action item for each component below that could contribute to:
a. Interprofessional team support
b. How this might impact the culture of your unit or organization
c. Possible impact on patient outcomes.
iv. Evidence-Based Practice
a. Include a summary statement of how iCARE components can support interprofessional teams and patient outcomes.
b. Address how you may be able to influence this process of support for interprofessional teams overall in your unit or organization.