I need help with writing an answer for this discussion, it has two parts, the answer for the first part depends on the scenario exercise. The second part depends on THIRA or HVA’s in my community area (Maryland), and then use discussion-based and operations-based exercises.
Here is the question and the assigned reading:
This week’s Discussion Board topics allow you to explore who are critical stakeholders to consider in exercise planning and to create an outline for an exercise series based on the risks and hazards where you live or work.
- Discuss different stakeholders and why it is important for them to participate in different steps of exercise design, conduct, evaluation, and improvement: Choose between a list of possible stakeholders
- Discuss exercise topics based on THIRA or HVA’s in your communities and outline a discussion-based and operations-based exercise series based on one of those threats or risks
- Principles of Emergency Management and Emergency Operations Centers (EOC)
- Effective Emergency Management Elements – Assessing, Planning, Training Planning, EOC’s – pg 16-17
- Chapter 7 Assessing Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risks within the Community pg 117-140
- PKEMRA Testimony document
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2011/10/25/written-testimony-fema-house-homeland-security-subcommittee-emergency-preparedness (Links to an external site.)
- FEMA Preparedness Mission Areas and Core Capabilities
https://emilms.fema.gov/is_0011a/groups/57.html (Links to an external site.)
- FEMA Description of Core Capabilities within Mission Areas
https://emilms.fema.gov/is_0011a/groups/364.html (Links to an external site.)
- FEMA Exercise Simulation System Document (ESSD) Review Document
https://training.fema.gov/programs/essd/curriculum/1.html (Links to an external site.)
The attachments include (book pages, scenario exercises, discussion-based and operations-based exercises, and examples from my colleague’s work)
– I attached my colleague’s work to get an idea on how long the answer should be.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: